I’m a Public Relations student at Cal State Fullerton. Welcome to my blog where I’ll post updates about my journey into the PR field as well as posts about life in general (because I’m soo self-enlightened, right?). My personal interest include: social media, tea, public relations, vegetarian cooking, and marketing. I read a lot of blogs covering an array of topics and
most some of them are pretty dull. I understand that PR is a business industry and when it comes to companies dishing out big bucks to fund our campaigns we should take things very seriously, but with a little effort we should be able to get our “serious” messages across in a way that is fun and interesting as well. This will be my attempt at just that. Enjoy!
- RT @sagojack: Fun lunch dancing with Grandma to Al Green at Corner Bakery. #CornerBakeryContest https://t.co/pGXSyzD5n8 3 months ago
- They're already trying to make me cry #LastDay instagram.com/p/o6FgORA9qi/ 3 years ago
- Made some zucchini noodles in peanut sauce, spicy eggplant stir-fry, brown rice, and a huevo for lunch… instagram.com/p/ow37zEA9uP/ 3 years ago
- I'm at @Chilis Grill & Bar (Rowland Heights, CA) 4sq.com/1juKcjA 3 years ago
- RT @romenesko: NPR eliminates 28 positions and pulls the plug on "Tell Me More." n.pr/1p9HL6x 3 years ago